Sales Ledger Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Sales Ledger Administrator to work for a prestigious company based on the outskirts of Lichfield.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator who will be responsible for performing a wide range of duties within a busy Finance Department. The role would suit an individual who enjoys working in a supportive team environment, where hard work is rewarded through regular employee incentives.
Main duties of the Sales Ledger Administrator include:
- Resolving complex billing enquiries
- Allocating cash payments on a daily basis
- Sending statements and copy invoices as requested
- Account reconciliation
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Resolving account queries in a timely manner
- Processing Direct Debit submissions
To be considered for the role of the Sales Ledger Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience of working in sales ledger
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- A keen eye for detail and a passion of accuracy
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of using MS Word and Excel
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at