The role is a 12 month fixed term contract as a Legal Secretary for a well established Legal firm based in Shrewsbury.
The client is a well established Legal firm based in Shrewsbury.
The key responsibilities and expectations for the Legal Secretary will be:
- Supporting Senior Management with all administrative and secretarial duties
- Support all fee earners with any secretarial needs such as dictation typing and paperwork
- File management for fee earners
- Assist with any fee related queries that come in
- Ensuring all enquiries and clients are dealt with as professionally as possible
- Assist with all office administration duties
- Locating files when necessary
- Compliance duties and ensuring all procedures are adhered to
- Any other relative duties as and when required
- Ensure any legal matters are raised with the correct fee earner
The successful Legal Secretary candidate will:
- Work with a close attention to detail at all times
- Have the ability to communicate with internal and external contacts in a professional manner at all times
- Have excellent IT skills and be confident in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have a strong knowledge of accounting and practice systems
- Be confident in audio-typing
- Be able to handle client enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and have the willingness to learn new skills
A 12 month fixed term contract for a well established Legal firm based in Shrewsbury.