The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Temporary Part-Time Project Administrator/Support to work for one of their clients based in Burton upon Trent. This will be a short term contract of 2-3 months and requires someone who is available immediately.
The role requires someone to work 2-3 days per week covering the hours of 8.30-5pm.
This position is responsible for supporting with all administration for a specific company project. The position will also act as a support for the Project Manager so does entail a small amount of PA type duties.
Typical responsibilities will include
- Project coordination
- Gathering information from stakeholders
- Managing deadlines and time management
- Coordinating contracts and completing all admin relating to the contracts
- Liaising with different departments and agencies
- Collating general business correspondence including letters, emails, charts, tables, graphs etc.
- Co-ordinating diaries and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Maintaining and updating the filing system relating to the project
The successful candidate must have some PA-related experience including basic minute taking and diary management. In addition, you must be a strong Administrator and have a good working knowledge of all Microsoft Programmes.
Please only apply if you are available immediately!!