Experience in administration is a MUST for this role as the job description is varied and challenging and you need to posses an eagerness to be adaptable.
You will need to be competent in using a MAC PC and have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel. Have Excellent communication skills, great customer service skills and good administration skills.
Responsibilities are but not limited too;
- First point of call for all phone calls into the office.
- Booking our technicians in for site visits and events.
- Manage the CRM software.
- Diary management of forthcoming events, hires & technician availability.
- Manage office and warehouse stock levels and create orders in a timely manner.
- Organise delivery and collections of hardware & consumables.
- Produce detailed quotes for sales, hire and events.
- Responsible for all event H&S producing risk assessments & method statements.
- Organise task management for yourself and other team members
- Complete job sheets for technicians and drivers.
- Manage supplier accounts.
- Working alongside the Finance Administrator to raises invoices, and confirm payments.
- General office duties such as filing.
- Build customer relationships via e-mail and phone.
- Booking of hotels and transport for technicians and other staff members.
- Monitoring technician expenses.
- Adhere to meet all targets.
- Managing time sheet and technician overtime.
- Liaise with clients before, during and after event
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 09:30am to 17:30pm ( this role does require a degree of flexibility with working hours depending on demand and busy periods)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy