eCommerce Fulfilment Administrator
The successful candidate will be joining one of the fastest-growing supermarket chains who have over 10,000 stores in 20 countries around the world. Our Client offers car parking, a competitive salary, excellent training and great progression opportunities.
As the eCommerce Fulfilment Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Creation of reports within the eCommerce department
- Collating, analysing and distributing data
- Claims processing
- Market Analysis
- Bench marking
- Maintenance of reports
- Processing a high volume of invoices
The successful candidate for the role of eCommerce Fulfilment Administrator will have:
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Experience in eCommerce, Buying, Trading, Fulfilment or Retail
- Knowledge and skill with Excel
- Experience with enterprise level reporting and analysis
- Excellent communication, coordination and organisation skills
In return the eCommerce Fulfilment Administrator will receive a basic salary of £21,270 rising to £26,170.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.