Head of Customer Support
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Head of Customer Support for my industry leading product lead client based in Warwick.
This position is in place to lead the customer support and technical support functions within the business.
- Management of service staff and resources to achieve required service response, quality and cost performance indicators
- Management and monitoring of budgets including analysis, reporting and action on variances
- Development and oversight of staff appraisal and supervision system in line with required competencies
- Resolving performance issues among staff
- Reporting performance trends, customer service delivery and issues to senior management
- Analysis of performance leading to service changes and improvements to increase customer and clients level of satisfaction and perceived value of the service
- Collaborative working with managers across the organisation in order to strengthen the role and contribution of existing services and create new opportunities
- Helping to implement system changes within the organisation
Background, skills and experience required:
- Proven experience of excellent operational and people management
- Direct experience of customer support and technical management in a product lead environment
- Excellent communication skills, highly articulate verbally and in writing
- High levels of emotional intelligence, demonstrating strong self-management and self-awareness under pressure.
- Well organised and capable of meeting deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Workforce planning and development
- Strong skills in budget management
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leading client who are going through a period of significant growth. This role is a permanent position paying GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 per annum
If this role is of interest to you please do not hesitate in applying.