Site & Maintence supervisor
Site & Maintenance supervisor – Roles & Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing workers, subcontractors and activities ensuring a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with the agreed specification and quality standards through regular inspections.
- Preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
- Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
- Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the Company’s Policy.
- Assessing and managing any safety hazards and raising any safety concerns at the appropriate level.
- Maintain quality and environmental control procedures in accordance with ISO:9001 and ISO:14001.
- Schedule, control and monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis.
- Maintain and complete comprehensive and accurate records of site activity related to projects to enable traceability.
- Attending site management meetings.
- Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements, processes and procedures.
- Resolving problems and implementing improvements.
- Create and maintain good relations with clients and design teams as well as any other stakeholders.
- Liaise with Project Manager, or Site Manager/Agent, regarding cost control, waste management, variations and confirmation of instructions.
- Organising and overseeing external inspections, health and safety inspector, etc.
- Ensure all work is completed to programme.
- Providing emergency first aid if required.
- Fulfil company CPD requirements undertaking all relevant training and development activities as required.
Relevant skills include:
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to communicate with, motivate, and if necessary, discipline the workforce.
- The ability to understand drawings and other contractual documents.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- First aid training.
- Organisational skills.
- The ability to mediate to resolve issues.
- An understanding of legal responsibilities.
- An understanding of welfare and environmental issues.
- An understanding of occupational health and behavioural safety issues.
- Experience : MHE, crane lifting operations.
- Qualifications : SMSTS & First Aid.
Futher information, please send CV via email: Click Apply
Apply for Site & Maintence supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly