Badminton and Lacrosse Coaches
1 day left
- Contract Type
BADMINTON AND LACROSSE COACHES
(£7.50 - £30 per hour)
Shrewsbury School is seeking to appoint a Badminton Coach and a Lacrosse coach with effect from January 2019.
You should possess an effective and enthusiastic coaching manner that will motivate and inspire our pupils. You will be delivering coaching sessions to our pupils during games sessions throughout the week.
The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and be a good team player and will possess the following:
- An effective and enthusiastic manner to motivate and inspire.
- A recent coaching qualification (ideally minimum level 2).
- The ability to drive a minibus would be advantageous.
- The ability to work flexible hours within our games sessions which includes:
- Wednesday & Saturday 2-5pm (September-April)
- Tuesday & Friday 4-6pm (September-October & February-April)
- Potential of 2 hours during November-January
The hourly rate of pay is commensurate to the level of coaching qualification and experience which is between £7.50-£30 per hour.
Closing date: 12pm (noon), Wednesday 23 January 2019
Full application packs and job descriptions can be obtained from
Alternatively telephone: (01743) 280 834 or email email@example.com
Applicants will undergo thorough child protection screening including checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service.