Production Team Leader
Our client is a family owned business based near Stratford - upon - Avon. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a Production Team Leader to work in their factory environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that is seeking a challenge.
- You will be responsible for supervising a team, ensuring that all operational activities are completed accurately, concisely and to the required standards.
- Support and manage all KPI's and training for all staff under your authority.
- Liaise with all operational and service departments to ensure that stock is maintained at the correct levels and is available.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you work within a delivery, production and output schedule.
- Monitoring the performance of equipment, ensuring that any malfunction or any breakdown is reported or remedied.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role in the FMCG industry is essential.
- You must be computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are crucial.
- An understanding of the supply chain for fresh produce would be beneficial.
- Understanding customer requirements and demands is vital.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jessica Frampton on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.