Business Support Manager
Our client who specialise in providing a comprehensive range of medical products are looking for an experienced Business Support Manager. The Business Support Manager will line manage the administration team and work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure the team delivers on all requirements of the business.This position will be based at our client’s offices in Hereford.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous Office Management experience / NVQ Business Administration Level 4
- Exceptional leadership, time, task and resource management skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching and interpersonal skills
Reporting to the Director and providing administrative support to the Business Development Manager, the Clinical Manager and the National Orthopaedic Manager, theBusiness Support Manager will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support across all areas of the business. This includes being in charge of the day to day functions as well as supervising and supporting the Business Support Co-ordinators.
- To be a key member of the company team, line managing the administration staff and working closely with the Director, Clinical Trainer, National Orthopaedic Sales Manager and the Business Development Manager to ensure that the team delivers on all of the requirements of the business.
- Day to day running of the office and staff communications including email management and correspondence, setting up meetings, diary management, arranging and providing itineraries for travel and accommodation
- Planning, directing and co-ordinating the activities of the admin team, managing their workflow and cover and allocating responsibilities
- Assisting the Business Development Manager with the completion of tender documents
- Liaising between the admin team and senior management, communicating needs and concerns so they can be resolved quickly
- Motivating and developing the administration team
- Effective customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure all queries are responded to promptly and accurately
- Assisting the Director with managing the quality system, ISO9001.
- Supporting all field-based staff with all admin-based requirements
- Managing the administration of the company fleet of vehicles
- Issuing the account managers with monthly reports showing competitor activity
- To continually develop your own skills through attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, competitor information and clinical practice, maintaining professional competence as appropriate.
- £25,000 - £30,000 dependent upon experience
- Monday to Friday - 08.30 to 17.00
- Free Car Parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank hol