Working for a leading, word-wide company who offer a great working environment and competitive salary to their employee’s. The Sales Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Sales Department with all the administration and order processing duties.
As the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Processing and monitoring supplier transactions
- Recording and processing of manual supplier invoices
- Invoice checking and sign off
- Problem solving transaction queries
- Invoicing to Dealers where necessary
- Central Billing Monitoring
- Generation of reports including, transport report, customer dashboards
- Report, presentation and document compilation, preparation, maintenance and distributing
- Provide business intelligence and supporting data and analysis to enable management to make informed decisions
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Administrator will have:
- Strong Excel skills and ability to analyse data
- Previous experience within an administration role
In return the Sales Administrator will receive a basic salary of £28,000pa. Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 5:30pm & Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.