Administrator - £16,000 - Coleshill
Administrator £16,000 Coleshill
Our Client, an innovative company based in Coleshill are seeking an experienced Administrator.
To provide a full administrative support service to all internal departments and to deliver customer service.
• To undertake switchboard duties; receive incoming calls and direct as required to internal colleagues, or take clear messages ensuring they are communicated appropriately
• To prepare all outgoing post for dispatch, on time daily
• To scan all incoming documentation onto the internal system and allocate to correct departments
• To ensure filing and paperwork is dealt with and kept up to date
• Other general administrative tasks to support internal departments
• To achieve objectives and targets set
• Carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your line Manager
• Demonstrable experience within fast paced customer service role - ideally phone based customer service environment preferred
• Clear verbal communication skills
• Good written communication skills, capturing a clear logical summary of situations
• The ability to prioritise, recognising importance and urgency and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 6.30pm. 1 in 4 Saturdays are required.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a modern office environment that offers parking. Immediate interviews are available.
DUE TO THE LOCATION YOUR OWN VEHICLE IS ESSENTIAL