Trainee Installation & Service Engineer Full Training Provided
Excellent role on offer for a candidate looking to break into the Engineering industry, with full training on state of the art equipment within a rapidly growing company.
Are you keen to get into Engineering? Do you want to work for a unique company, who offer full training on specialist equipment?
This company specialise in the installation, service and maintenance of state of the art automated systems, working UK Wide. Due to rapid expansion and a full order book, they are looking for a Service Engineer to join their expert team.
In this role you will receive full training in the installation, service and maintenance of these specialist automated systems. The work will be both electrical and mechanical. You will be often staying away Monday to Friday, but always home for the weekend.
This role would ideally suit a candidate looking to get into engineering, on offer is excellent training on specialist equipment within a growing company.
- Installation, service and maintenance of state of the art equipment
- Full training on specialist electrical and mechanical systems
- Often staying away Monday to Friday, but always home on weekends
- GBP12'300 - GBP16'300 + Overtime + Stay Away Allowance + Callout + Excellent Training
- Looking to break into the engineering industry
- Looking for excellent training within a specialist company
- Commutable to Cannock
- Must have a driving license
- Happy to stay away Monday to Friday when needed
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.