One of our most innovative and established manufacturing clients has been operating for over 50 years across many sectors and is now looking for a bright Management Accountant to join their dynamic Finance team in Worcester.
This new role will be key to supporting what is a rapidly-developing part of their business through the delivery of financial reporting.
The Management Accountant will typically:
- Act as a first point of contact for Finance, Business Partnering with and supporting auditors and stakeholders such as non-financial cost centre managers in interpreting financial information, working together to solve any issues.
- Prepare start to finish Month End Accounts - creating and posting journals to preparation of presentation documents.
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset register and depreciation
- Balance sheet reconciliations and P&L for the company.
- Input into process-development initiatives, and take a lead on their implementation
- Support projects and ad-hoc activities across the company, analysing financial and non financial data.
An ideal applicant for this Assistant Commercial Accountant vacancy will be:
- AAT Qualified or a Graduate looking to study ACCA or CIMA with a desire to become fully qualified.
- Experience in a similar role with a good understanding month end accounts, demonstrating excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Office skills, ideally with some OneStream or SAP exposure.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to GBP35,000 and an excellent benefits package. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
? (0) / (0) ?