EMEA FP&A Manager
EMEA Financial Planning & Analysis Manager required with ambition to progress to Director level. This is a high-profile role supporting senior management and coordinating regional finance teams.
My client is a global technology supply chain business. They have an exciting opportunity to join their corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. As EMEA Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will support the Global Finance Team based at the Head Office in Warwick.
The FP&A Manager is a key member of the Finance team which supports senior managers across the division, including the assessment and communication of financial results. This position supervises colleagues across EMEA and leads several key FP&A functions including income statement analysis, management reporting and provides cross functional support throughout the organisation.
In support of the senior management, you will coordinate with multiple finance teams in assessing, analyzing and communicating financial results and key commercial financial information upwards. This is a key and high-profile FP&A role that is highly visible throughout the organisation with strong interaction with the corporate senior leadership team. The role provides an excellent opportunity for a robust and motivated professional to accelerate their career towards Director level as they are succession planning for the future.
- Supervise the income statement analysis and management reporting process
- Coordinate the analysis and development of the consolidated financial forecast and annual business plan
- Assist in the preparation and development of financial reports
- Work closely with EMEA various regions, divisions and functions to understand market and industry trends, as well as specific dynamics impacting the businesses
- Maintain and understand key performance indicators
- Provide critical insight on business trends and strategic initiatives
- Develop insightful analysis over and above conventional reporting to add value to the business
- Process improvement
- Staff supervision.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent)
- Strong analytical capabilities and exceptional financial modeling and analysis skills
- Previous planning / reporting, operations analysis and budget / forecasting experience
- Sound understanding of the Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow
- Knowledge and application of accounting principles
- Resilience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and absorb pressure when necessary
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Confidence to challenge the status quo with a view to process improvement
- Strong MS Excel skills required
- Supply Chain sector experience is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer;
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- Bonus (20%)
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Competitive Company Pension
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Opportunity to accelerate career growth and development towards Director level.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home Counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19676