Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Part time)
GBP18,000 - GBP24,000p/a pro rata
3 days per week
I am working with a building contractor who are looking to extend their Accounts Team due to increased workload
- Inputting supplier and subcontractor invoices onto our job costing system which automatically interfaces with Sage.
- Filing original invoices into unpaid files
- Copying and distribution of those invoices to the relevant Commercial Managers within the business
- Reconciling supplier and subcontractor accounts to supplier statements - investigating and clearing queries that arise
- Dealing with queries received from suppliers and subcontractors and internal queries from Commercial Managers
- Assistance in preparation of monthly and ad hoc payment runs
If you out going, enthusiastic and hardworking and can slot into a team that has been successfully working together for 8 years, this could be the role for you.
You must have
- At least 2 years' experience within an accounts team - preferably as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
- A driving licence due to rural location of the business
- An accounts qualification would be advantageous, but not essential.
- 21 days holiday - pro rata
- Healthcare after probation
- Annual salary reviews
- Excellent working condition
- Plus, lots more