Retail Policy Manager
The purpose of this role is to support the Retail Policy and Process Manager delivering simple and effective retail processes and supporting documentation in the UK and Ireland. To provide reporting to all levels of the business with suggestions to improve performance. To ensure that any retail operational processes are efficient, effective and drive customer satisfaction and that any updates and improvements are actioned as and when required. Act as a liaison point between field management team and SSC ensuring effective co-operation between all departments and that all retail policies and processes are well planned and executed.
- Leading a small team to deliver required documentation within agreed deadlines
- Leading cross functional working groups to review and agree new policies and document recommendations for senior decision-making groups
- Preparing major policy documents for publication
- Induction training for operational policies for new management
- Delivering outputs relating to wider policy work where required
- Planning, tracking and reporting on outputs and outcomes
- Management of interdependencies, risks and issues
- Planning and executing communication plans to stakeholders
- Deputise for the Retail Policy and Process Manager and Deployment Support Manager
- To display our values 'TIARA' in all aspects of the role and treat people with respect at all times
- Effective time management- Manage all work within the set targets
- To be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Be an effective team member, and ensure good working relationships within other areas of the business
- Good coaching and listening skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential data in the appropriate manor
- Quality and effectiveness of work completed within deadlines
- Ability to process work using your own initiative. Resolve issues/queries within the Customer Charter commitments
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???