My client are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Analyst on a permanent basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
We are looking for a driven, motivated and goal orientated candidate with a background in strategic finance control and business planning to join a growing team on a permanent basis. If you have experience in manufacturing or a similar environment - this may be the role for you!
As the Finance Analyst you will support the Finance Director & the wider business in delivering excellence in Financial control with a focus on strategic planning, business analytics and reporting transparency.
You will have the opportunity to take real ownership over your area of responsibilities and develop your knowledge and career within a leading organisation. We are looking for candidates with a real passion, motivation and drive to develop their career in this area of finance.
* Strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
* Monthly reporting including analysis & preparation of accruals & prepayments, covering all areas of the company from production to sales and after market
* Supply chain controlling & inventory management, including obsolescence analysis
* Reconciliation and analysis of Balance Sheet and Proift & Loss accounts
* Business partnering covering cost centre management as well as profitability analysis of products & customers
* Product costing including standard costing and variance analysis, handling multi-currencies & multi-level BOM's
* Project appraisal and CapEx controlling
* Calculation and monitoring Inter-company recharges
* Supporting the development and optimisation of reporting systems including the ERP
* Minimum Part Qualified CIMA
* Finance / Business Graduate, with minimum 2:1 classification
* Experience of finance in a manufacturing or similar environment. ERP experience would be advantageous
* Cost accounting.
* Absorption costing
* Confidence to deal with people internally and externally at all levels
* Strong communicator
* Accuracy, logical thinker with attention to detail
* Excel advanced level
* Passionate & driven
* Process focused and organised
* Flexible and delivers change
* Enjoys and embraces challenge
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003