x2 Assistant Management Accountants
Management Accountant (Permanent)
Our client strives to work with collaboration and innovation at the heart of everything that they do and are now looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance Team in Shropshire.
You could be working within a company that is committed to their employee's development and value a healthy work environment. The culture is built on fairness and concern for people, encouraging innovation, involvement and teamwork throughout the team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, a Management Accountant will gain exposure to:
- Maintaining product cost structures and producing meaningful cost variance analysis.
- Developing weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts, maintaining and updating rolling stock forecasts and identifying variances.
- Developing and producing labour productivity reports, analysing and identifying key variances.
- Preparing of monthly stock and Cost of Sales journals, completion of monthly stock balance sheet account reconciliation, and recording of month-end inventory cut-off tests.
- Updating standard costs for materials, labour and overheads in SAP, analysing variances between actual and standard cost.
- Attend Engineering Change meetings and preparation of financial impact for change requests.
- Assisting with analysis of Contribution Margin against customer quotation, tracking movements and reconciling back to original business case.
- Assisting with reporting of the financial performance of Continuous Improvement projects and implementation of compliant and robust internal financial controls.
Management Accountants will ideally have:
- Solid understanding and experience of product costing.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Be ACCA/CIMA Newly or Part-Qualified.
- Up to date knowledge of financial reporting standards and exposure to SAP and/or Hyperion (desirable).
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to GBP35,000 and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
? (0) / (0) ?
Management Accounting / Product Costing / Excel / ACCA / CIMA / Shropshire