Lightning Protection Engineer
Our client is the UK's leading provider of lightning protection and electrical testing. They currently have a number of position across the UK for Lightning Protection Engineers.
- To install and inspect lightning conductors in accordance with BS EN 62305 & BS7430
- Ensure that instructions and procedures are compiled by the associated British standards and company regulations
- Assist in the preparation of work orders and equipment
- To liaise with company training and development programmes to meet work requirements
- To be responsible for the efficient maintenance of pool vehicles and equipment.
- Relevant experience in Lightning Protection or other associated experience
- To be alert, intellectual and to be quick thinking when making accurate decisions especially in difficult conditions
- The ability to work at height and to work outdoors
- Good communication and customer care skills as well as an ability to work under pressure
- Physically fit and have a friendly personality
- Flexible and able to work any additional hours when required
- To have a good sense of humour
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following: Minimum Level 2 NVQ, IPAF License, Safety Passport and PASMA qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: GBP25,000.00 to GBP38,000.00 /year