- £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5.00pm
- Tamworth, Staffordshire, West Midlands (Easily accessible from M42 / A5, West Midlands / Warwickshire region)
Do you have SAP experience? Experience of working in a sales support function?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator or Sales Co-ordinator to join one of the UK's market leaders in its field! A competitive salary and great company benefits awaits the right candidate!
Key skills an experience: Sales Administrator
- SAP experience is essential
- Proven experience in sales administration environment experience
- Administrative skills to prepare quotes and scheduling
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office package
- Confident communication skills
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or similar environment
Key responsibilities: Sales Administrator
Job specific training provided.
- Coordination of all specified customers orders including order acknowledgements, purchase orders, material allocation, shipping and delivery details.
- Preparation of the monthly logistic status report for key accounts.
- Review raw material requirements and liaise order details with our USA manufacturing facilities.
- Quotation and winning of new orders into specified territories
- Providing commercial and administrative support to the Management team.
- Monitor batch schedule and release production work orders to maintain continuous production and buffer levels.
- Raise outside processing purchase orders/book stock back in upon return.
- Enter process route and raise outside processing purchase orders for bar conversion.
Interested? Please click to apply online with your most up-to-date CV today! Interviews are taking place now!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer