CNC Service Engineer

Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£35,000 - £45,000
11 Jan 2019
12 Feb 2019
Contract Type
Full Time
CNC Service Engineer

Home Based can be based throughout the Midlands

£36,000 - £45,000 + Training + Excellent Progression + Company Car + Phone + Fuel Card + Overtime + Company Pension + Business Travel Insurance + 33 Days holiday + Private Medical Care + 4x Life Insurance

Are you an experienced CNC Service Engineer, looking to earn an excellent salary joining an ever growing company and successful company?

On offer is a varied and autonomous role inside an industry leading organization. As a company they heavily invest in their employees so you will receive further training through their award winning training programs.

The company specialize in supplying, installing and servicing high performance CNC Machinery and they are looking to continue in their expansion. You would become part of the existing team and keep to the high standards set.

You will be responsible for Servicing, repairing and carrying out maintenance on a range CNC machinery.

The Role:
- Servicing and repairing CNC Machinery
- Carrying out both reactive and planned maintenance
- Spending 40% of your time working on sites globally spending 2-3 weeks a way at a time. The remaining 60% will be based local to your home

- Knowledge and experience of CNC Machinery

Service Engineer, Service, Engineer, CNC Service, CNC Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, CNC, Machining, Maintenance, CNC Maintenance, Leeds, Harrogate, York, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Sunderland or Newcastle upon Tyne

If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply...

Similar jobs

Similar jobs