A leading global insurance business are moving their back office operations from London to Birmingham where they occupy brand new modern offices, in the Central Birmingham Business District. Here employees will be working from one of the city's newest buildings with roof garden and on-site gym room.
We are looking for a Solution Architect with a key eye for design to lead the definition, documentation, selection and communication of new and updated technology solutions for my client.
- Activity Based Working- redesign the physical workplace, implement tech solutions to support this redesign, and implement a cultural change associated with ABW
- Data Centre & Cloud Strategy
- To provide IT designs, strategies and solutions for new and updated technologies to ensure the delivery of high quality technical solutions and services
- Liaison with all key stakeholders to ensure technical solutions meets business needs
- Record and maintain documentation of all technical solutions
Extensive stakeholder management and engagement (there most important skill)
- Industry Knowledge - Infrastructure experience, Cloud & Digital - must be able to talk as an SME to very senior stakeholders about this area.
- Manage significant Programme Budgets & be able to run budget submissions for new projects
- Programme Management skills
- Define roadmap for change
- Collaborate with other platform leads
- Agile Delivery (user stories etc.)
- Continuous improvement
This role would really suit a Development Lead, Technical Lead or even a Technical BA looking to take the next step in their career who really knows how to design, a candidate with a real passion, drive and the desire to succeed.
To be considered for this role, send in your CV today.