Star Employment are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to work in a busy manufacturing office supporting the Purchasing and Warehouse Department in the processing of orders, stock and supply into the Automotive Industry,
Duties will include:
- Updating computer system with orders, stock and requests for delivery.
- Creating purchase orders, processing basic accounts paperwork
- Data Input and Collation.
- Liaising with Warehouse and Transport to ensure smooth order to delivery process.
- Able to communicate professional and effectively on the telephone and via written correspondence.
- Able to prioritise and organise.
- Ideally experience within automotive although not essential.
- Able to work in small fast paced team of 3 supplying tier 1 automotive products.
- Ability to use a range of computer software and complete data input.
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm (lunch 1pm-1.30pm) and Friday 8am-2pm - 38 hours per week.
Quick progression is available for those who show potential.
It is temp to perm with immediate availability.
Salary: £8.96 - £9.67 per hour dependant on experience