Major Projects Development Manager
To play a key role in the delivery of major projects within Ebbsfleet Garden City, with a particular focus on the Central Area around Ebbsfleet International Station. The role will provide development and commercial property expertise in order to drive forward the delivery of this key project; managing teams of external consultants and professional advisors through all the main elements of the project cycle, including acquisition, master planning and developer partner selection.
- Playing a key role in the negotiation of land and property interests that will facilitate delivery of major projects within the Garden City, including formulating negotiation strategy, instructing professional advisors, and advising on commercial terms;
- Manage any required due diligence processes including preparing briefs for appropriate external advisors;
- Manage teams of external consultants and professional advisors including the preparation of tender briefs, managing procurement processes to secure external advisors and providing day to day instructions;
- Provide commercial property and housing expertise into the formulation of development and disposal strategies, including supporting the process of selecting developer partners through appropriate procurement processes;
- Liaise with other team members to prepare infrastructure delivery plans that set out clear objectives, how delivery will be secured an funded, along with associated resource plans;
- Liaise with potential development partners and investors to encourage strong market interest in Ebbsfleet Garden City, and reflect market demand in future development and disposal strategies;
- Provide advice and prepare reports as required to Directors and Board; and
- Manage and report on project level financial budgets, maintaining appropriate records and ensuring full transparency.