Senior Software Developer MES
Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Software Developer (MES) at our Market Drayton site in Shropshire.
* To deliver high available and reliable IT services to all relevant users and stakeholders meeting or exceeding the needs of the business as expressed through SLAs and global GIT Governance principles
* To deliver effective functional user support in the record to report domain based on internal SLA and KPIs
* To provide global standardization of the UTM application landscape.
* To develop and implement standard business processes in processes in the application systems involving all stakeholder's necessary.
* To plan / control / act with regards to the budget-/invest planning and implementation
* To contribute ideas and concepts to the IT strategy for the respective area of responsibility in relation to the company strategy
* To build and maintain internal client relationships to all contacts on different levels.
Key skills & experience
* Development: C# (WinForms and user control), VB6(Winforms and Activex), Aspentech IP21 SQL Plus,VBA Excel.
* Databases: SQL Server(Stored Procedures), Oracle, MS Access.
* Scripting tools: HTML, XML / IDOC's, XSLT, JAVA Script
* Experience with One or more SAP modules ( PP-PI,QM,MM), SAP MII
* Experience in DB skills like SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers (Oracle or MS SSQL
* Knowledge in AspenTech.IP21 / SAP MII / knowledge on PCo (Plant Connectivity)
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholderenvironment
* Business English, good German communication skills are desirable.
* Willingness to travel
* Self-discipline / Flexibility
* Interpersonal Skills
* Committed / empowered
* Act with speed, agility and pragmatism
Müller pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support to help develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful European business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84854273