Health Safety and Environment Administrator £23,500
We are recruiting for our dynamic market leader client based in Coleshill who are seeking a Health and Safety and Enviroment Administrator to join their vibrant team.
To assist Data Compliance Manager in the smooth running of the HS&E Department, assisting with data entry
and reporting systems and acting as first point of contact for HS&E Director.
- Create and update records and databases on HS&E system
- Submit timely reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- Outlook diary management for HS&E Director
- Sourcing and booking of travel and accommodation for HS&E Director and team
- Manage HS&E inbox ensuring timely responses to all emails
- Submit departmental invoices onto COINs system for payment
- Track and submit team holiday requests
- Update form changes and safety alerts on intranet
- Other miscellaneous duties as required.
- Ensure you have read the Company’s health and safety policies and procedures observe them at all times.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses immediately to your manager and record them in the accident book.
- Ensure your workplace is kept tidy and any hazards are eliminated or reported to your line manager.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing on site at all times.
- Attends all health and safety training as required by the Company.
Working hours are 8.30am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday
The ideal applicant will have extensive Administration support, a great eye for detail and a proactive, methodical approach
Immediate interviews are available please do not delay in your response