Custom Care are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Parkfields, Blakenhall, Goldthorn Hill (WV2) Spring Vale, Lanesfield (WV4) Ettingshall, Woodcross (WV14) and surrounding areas.
This job involves travelling from home to home so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don’t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.70 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Custom Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84816472