Female Care Assistant – Stoke-On-Trent
ICCM are a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple, we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We currently require dedicated and flexible female Care Assistants to support a lady who lives in the Smallthorne, Stoke-On-Trent area.
Experience is desirable but not essential as we offer full training and support to include a 3 day paid Induction Course. All we ask is that you are able to work all required shifts, be motivated to provide an outstanding standard of care and that you possess excellent communication skills.
- Pay: £9.50 to £12.00 per hour
- Hours: Full and Part time available*
- Shifts: 08:00 to 22:00 or 10:00 to 22:00 (days) and 22:00 to 08:00 (nights)
- Location: Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
- Applicants must hold a full UK drivers licence
For further information, please call or the direct Recruitment line on.
- Free DBS**
- Paid Training
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discount on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
*Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
**Terms and conditions apply
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84852049