About the Company:
A market leading insurance company are looking to recruit a dynamic, ambitious and technically strong Senior Underwriter to join and help develop their already significant presence within the market.
A talented individual is sought to shape the future of an established team, by bringing new ideas to the table, driving growth and delivering excellence within the commercial underwriting space.
If you have an impressive track record of success in your current job, then this is the opportunity to drive your career forward and be rewarded appropriately for the business that you help lead.
About the Role:
As a Senior Underwriter your responsibilities will include:
- Underwriting of the largest and most complex cases (with a significant underwriting authority as well as acting as a referral point for less senior colleagues).
- Developing business through existing broker relationships and forging new ones.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and leadership to the Underwriting team, as well as being a central underwriting referral point.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to establish and develop high-level business relationships.
- A proven track record in commercial underwriting (casualty / property).
Professional Qualifications Required:
Progression towards ACII would be advantage, but not essential.
Up to £55,000 + Exceptional Bonus + Benefits Package
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.