The Procurement Manager will support Global IT teams with commercial vendor negotiations and procurement activity across various categories of hardware, software, infrastructure and services. This role will directly report to the Head of Purchasing and sit as part of a wider category team.
Our client is an independent construction consultancy, offering a team of designers, planners, engineers and techincal specialists working on all aspects of built environment. Through their work, they aim to make a positive difference in the world; from social responsibility to ground-breaking infrastructure.
Supplier evaluation and negotiation on behalf of and in conjunction with stakeholders as part of structured program
- Finalisation of agreements and negotiation of terms and conditions to optimise value, flexibility and to reduce risk.
- Maintaining detailed information relating to vendors, market conditions, performance and risk
- Building relationships internally and externally across the region
- Calculating, and optimising, the whole-life cost, financial and otherwise, of goods and services
- Embedding sustainability as a core theme of our vendor relationships and agreements
- Liaising with functions, such as Legal and Finance, throughout the process as required
The successful candidate will typically hold a batchelor's degree and MUST be MCIPS (applicants without MCIPS will not be considered). They will have demonstrable IT sourcing experience in a good mix of the following - hardware, peripherals, enterprise and technical software, fixed and mobile telecoms, networking, videoconferencing, software/infrastructure as services. They will have a strong understanding of the key elements of IT supply contracts.
A competitive salary of up to £55,000 + Additional benefits