Memorial Consultant and Administrator
Job role: Memorial Consultant and Administrator
Salary: GBP16500 + excellent bonus structure
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: 9:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday (some Saturdays maybe required)
Our client a well established Funeral Director are looking for an experienced administrator and sales professional to join their office based in Lichfield.
Main Duties of a Memorial Consultant will include:
- Ensuring all memorial enquires are handled to the highest of standards of professionalism
- Develop the memorial business within the location
- First point of contact for members of the public
- Meeting with clients to discuss their memorial requirements
- Ensuring at all times that the client is well advised and informed of all options and accurately advised of costs
- Managing administrative tasks such as processing memorial arrangements, and ordering memorials
The ideal Memorial Assistant candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills, and a high level of professionalism and empathy
- Accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Work well as part of a small team
- Excellent IT skills
- A professional and consoling approach and excellent listening skills
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply today. This is a one stage interview process and my client can interview immediately and this could be an immediate start if you are available to commence employment straight away. Equally if you are on notice they will wait for the right person.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy