Finance Assistant (Part-Time)
We are looking for a reliable and conscientious Finance Assistant to support the day-to-day finance operations of the organisation. This is role with training and development potential for an enthusiastic and committed individual. It is suitable for combining either with another paid role or a course of training/education.
- Logging and payment of purchase invoices in accordance with financial procedures
- Checking and logging debit card and pay pal payments and invoices
- Monthly bank reconciliations on Sage accounts software
- Managing and banking cash and cheques
- Managing debtors
How to Apply
- Reconciling sales for shows and events with promoter
Work with the Finance Officer to carry out the day-to-day financial operations necessary to maintaining the finance function
Act as a point of contact for the Finance Department for staff, external contractors etc.
Provide individual department reports and other financial information as requested by the CEO and other members of staff
Any other duties, including those undertaken by all NAC staff, as reasonably required.Skills and experience which candidates require:
- Relevant financial qualifications/training or equivalent professional experience
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of using SAGE accounting software
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Deadline for Applications: 9:00am on Friday 1 February
For further information telephone Chief Executive Trevelyan Wright on 01902 572090
Newhampton Arts Centre Wolverhampton
Dunkley St, Wolverhampton WV1 4AN