Permanent, full time role - friendly team - based in the heart of Lichfield city centre
Are you organised and conscientious, and would love to work in a fast moving recruitment office?
We would ideally be looking for a candidate who has had experience in recruitment who is looking for a role without the pressure of sale/targets, but still loves the buzz/compliance side of recruitment. Equally an experienced Compliance Officer/Resourcer/strong HR administrator
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate resilience, passion and drive, with a 'can do attitude'.
Compliance is a vital part of any organisation, we need to ensure that we comply with government regulations at all times, within the recruitment process. It is also key that we move with speed in order to provide our client schools with quick recruitment solutions.
Below is a breakdown of the Compliance Officer main duties
- Permanent Position
- 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday
- Immediate start
- Fantastic city centre office
- Working closely with Consultants in a fast-paced setting
- Applying for and chasing up candidates references
- Applying for DBS and Barred List check
- Contacting Candidates to request compliance documentation
- Validation of Documents
- Manage holiday requests
- Manage office hr alongside director
- Manage email accounts
- Managing call queries and action
- Various ad hoc administration tasks as required by the team
- Candidate engagement
Personal Qualities and Skills Required
- IT knowledge
- Excellent Administration skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of written and verbal English is necessary
- Experience of working in an office environment is necessary
To apply for this role please click the link below.
We are seeking a Compliance Officer to ensure the provision and delivery of accurate and effective statutory and regulatory compliance related activities across our service