Year 2 Teacher for 1 term!
Year 2 teacher required full time in Nuneaton to start after Easter for 1 term!
Your new company
In their last Ofsted inspection, this infant school in Nuneaton was graded "Outstanding". This school has a warm, welcoming environment where children enjoy their learning and have great relationships with staff. Pupils make exceptional progress because learning is exciting and engaging.
Your new role
This 2-form entry school are seeking a teacher for Year 2 who is passionate about driving children to succeed. You will have full teaching responsibility including planning, delivering, marking and assessment with PPA time included. This position is to start after the Easter holidays until the end of the academic year.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, for this role you will have previous experience preparing students for their Year 2 SATs however this is not essential! This role welcomes all qualified teachers whether you are an NQT's or a more experienced teacher. Most importantly, you will be passionate about pupil's education and contributing to the outstanding teaching at this school
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Continued professional development and support.
- A welcoming, friendly school where everyone is valued.
- Charismatic and passionate children and staff to work with.
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work - GBP250 in vouchers when you refer a friend to Hays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.