Are you a recent graduate seeking your first office based role or an experienced Customer Service Executive seeking a new role within an vibrant and well established Customer Service team then this is the role for you. This is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week with an early finish on a Friday paying GBP18,000 per annum. If you are confident, personable and have excellent communication skills please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is a busy Customer Service role.
- Handling enquiries in to the business.
- Following up online enquires and qualifying the lead.
- Match enquiries to installers.
- Allocation of leads to an enquiry.
- Liaise with installers to confirm availability.
- Update customers and installers on the in house system.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
- This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with customer service experience.
- You will have excellent PC skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- You will be self motivated, hard working and driven.
- Excellent time management skills are required.
- This is a permanent role.
- GBP18,000 per annum.
- Working 8:30am-5pm with a 4pm finish on a Friday.
- Working in a professional environment.
- Career progression long term.
- Working for an established and growing business.