Customer Service & Sales Administrator
Customer Service & Sales Administrator - Construction Hire, Salary: GBP20k + Excellent benefits package, Based: Nuneaton
We require a Customer Service & Sales Administrator to work for a leading company who specialise in the hire of portable accommodation and associated products. Working within the office, the Customer Service & Sales Administrator is responsible for providing project co-ordination for all new deliveries & collections, post-delivery customer support and administration support to sales/operations. This is a busy role in a fast-paced environment that involves lots of telephone contact and customer service with clients as well as administrative work.
Key tasks of the Customer Service & Sales Administrator:
- Sales administration and order processing
- Post sale contract co-ordination
- Co-ordinate Project Managers site visit and cascade results
- Co-ordinate Support Services and transport for Installations/Decommissions/Site Moves/collections, including the preparation of routes and of generic Risk & Method Statements
- Pre and Post Delivery Customer Support - Managing and processing a high volume all inbound calls from customers and regional offices
- Running reports
- General administrative tasks as required
This position requires someone who is organised, methodical, has a pro active attitude and is able to use own initiative in solving problems. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service and as an administrator, working in a busy environment and working to targets.
Candidates with experience as an Administrator / Sales Administrator from within a construction / plant / equipment hire, M&E Engineering contracting, or transport / logistics background would be an advantage, however, candidates with the relevant administrator / customer service experience from any background will be considered.
The Package: Salary GBP20k + 25 days holiday (option to purchase or sell up to 5 days holiday). Benefits: profit gain sharing bonus, gym membership discount, car hire discount, phone contract discount and access to hundreds of other shopping discounts and vouchers. A range of reward and recognition schemes. Excellent learning and development programme.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words: Branch Administrator, Sales Administrator, Customer Service