EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers- Nuneaton
Empowering Learning are recruiting for qualified teachers to work in 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools in Nuneaton. We are working with a range of schools in and around Nuneaton and Warwickshire for Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers.
- All schools have good reputations in the local community, with a brilliant ethos.
- The schools can offer pupils who are keen and excited to learn.
- Teachers and senior leaders have positive relationships with parents and carers.
- Leading training and CPD opportunities are offered to all staff.
- The strong senior leadership team is very supportive.
- The schools would welcome you to have a desire to grow and build upon your expertise.
Empowering Learning can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Continued support throughout the placement;
- DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
The position will initially be for one term with an option of becoming permanent after a trial period. We welcome applications from experiences and newly qualified teachers alike and we invite you to share your experiences.
The positions are due to start in January 2019.
Start date: ASAP
Role: Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers
Call Amrita on:
Email Amrita at:
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.