Science Technician/Lab Technician
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced Science Technician/Lab Technician. This role is paying GBP8.00 per hour, working 37 hours per week on a temp to perm basis. If this sounds like you then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round Science Technician/Lab Technician
- Provide specialist and effective support for teaching and learning.
- Supporting Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Basic maintenance and cleaning of equipment and to assist in organising its servicing and repair.
- Receive and organise exam papers.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- The applicant must be conversant with the needs of staff teaching in all three subjects: Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- If you do not have experience within a school but you have a proven background as a Lab Technician please also apply.
- An enhanced DBS will be carried out for the successful applicant.
- An hourly rate of GBP8.00 per hour.
- A temporary to permanent contract.
- Workings hours - 37 hours per week.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.