SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant needed on full time basis for school based in Warwick
Your new School
An OFSTED "Good" school in Warwick are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant specialising in PMLD. This school aims to cater for individual needs within the school community and to provide a quality learning environment and according to OFSTED, the care and support that students receive from adults is of the highest quality. This has resulted in students making good progress in all subjects and in their personal development and life skills.
Your new role
This secondary school are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant specialising in PMLD on a long term basis to start immediately. As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to support children on a 1:1 basis or in groups as well as in the classroom. The ideal candidate will need to be a caring, friendly, compassionate and understanding individual, with knowledge and experience of children with PMLD.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will need:
- Experience supporting young people with a range of SEND and PMLD.
- Ability to work in collaboration with other members of staff for best outcomes.
- A positive attitude and work ethic, with a kind and caring demeanour.
- A passion for helping children to achieve their full potential.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all members of staff, parents and pupils.
- Awareness of confidentiality and child protection/safeguarding.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive day rates dependant on experience as well as holiday pay and pension contributions per week.
- Continued professional development
- Support will always be on hand and you will have a dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work.
- Refer a friend scheme which could land you with GBP250 worth of vouchers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.