Legal Finance Manager
Role: Finance Manager
Salary: up to GBP42,000 DoE
Do you have Legal Accounts experience?
Are you familiar with the Solicitors Accounts Rules?
Have you supervised a Legal Cashier team?
We are looking for an experienced Legal Finance expert to step into a Finance Manager role at one of Birmingham's oldest and most prestigious law firms.
The role will involve leading a small team of people to deliver a full Legal Finance service to the firm as well as:
- Managing the processing and recording of all financial transactions
- Prepare management accounts and operational finance information
- Lead and manage the cash office
- Assist with end of year accounts
- Manage quality and assurance / audit and compliance
- Project accounting
- Reporting and analysis
To be considered you must:
- Have worked in a finance manager capacity, ideally within legal.
- Have experience or knowledge of the SRA Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Qualified member of CCAB accountancy body or equivalent
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales