Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing)
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge?
Jazz Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join our client, a passionate and prestigious law firm, supporting individuals and businesses for over 180 years.
Providing support to the head of the department, you will be required to;
- Land Registry searches
- Liaising with clients both in person and over the telephone in a professional and friendly manner ensuring the firm's commitment to client care
- Arranging mail dispatch by post, email, fax or Document Exchange
- Preparation of correspondence and documents by Audio Typing / Digital Dictation, Word Processing
- Maintaining up to date time records as appropriate
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments as and when required
- Daily filing including file opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Ensuring confidentiality of the firm's clients and associated documentation and information
- Drafting contracts and client care documents
- Adhere to the GDPR principles and respect the confidentiality of data at all times.
The ideal candidate will;
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience within conveyancing
- Polite and Professional
- Proficient in Word Processing & Audio Typing accurately
- Able to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.)
If you think you're suited to this role please don't hesitate to apply.