Service Delivery Coordinator
Rullion are looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator for one of our leading clients based in Nuneaton
The purpose of this role is to ensure excellent Service Coordination for corporate support and of the Oracle solution across the Multi-Channel Platform (POS, Web and CRM).
- Manages day to day incidents and major incidents by working with multiple service vendors & Internal support teams to ensure store, web and corporate service levels are maintained to a high standard
- This person is responsible for communications to the business as and when there is any service degradation affecting production systems for both Retail and Corporate support
- Manages aged tickets to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner, whilst also highlighting any trends for recurring issue (Problem Management) which are provided to the vendors for further investigation/resolution
- Provide an On-Call function (on a 24/7/365 basis) to support the business needs outside of office hours, this consists of dealing with any individual user/store escalation as well as major incident management
- Coordinates deployments with Internal IT teams and service vendors whilst ensuring testing has been carried out and signed off in lower environments prior to any deployments to the live estate
- Works with multiple service vendors and internal teams to ensure any changes made to the live environment are done so in a controlled manner, this is achieved by following the change management process which will be Approved/Rejected by the Service Delivery Co-ordinator based on information provided
- Coordinates technical analyst workload (Corporate support) to ensure tickets are spread evenly across the team as well as reporting on trends and analysis
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.