Part Time Financial Officer - 25 hours
Financial officer, book keeper, part time, Southam, temp to perm
Your new company
A local public-sector organisation based in the market town of Southam.
Your new role
An opportunity for a Deputy Clerk/Financial officer to join this small, friendly team on a part time, temp to perm basis. This a varied and rewarding role. You will provide support to the Town Clerk, Town Council and Town Mayor, as well as taking responsibility for the balancing of accounts and the preparation of records for audit and VAT. 25 hours per week. Monday - Friday 9am - 1pm (additional 5 hours worked flexibly)
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced in Accounts, Audit and VAT
- Understanding and competence of Book keeping
- IT Literate - Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and Social media
- Microsoft Excel competence to include formulas
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- Administration experience
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
What you'll get in return
Flexible working, part time hours, additional training relevant to the role. In addition, once taken onto a permanent contract - you will be enrolled of an excellent pension scheme with an employer contribution of 23.5%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.