37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 03/02/2019
Interview date: 11/02/2019
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive Area Manager to lead and develop a strong housing team, leading on the implementation of housing policy and strategy.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we’re a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 31,500 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation and an ambitious house-building programme.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
- Manage the Housing service to ensure the effective delivery of the strategic plan.
- Set and implement key business projects and influence the business planning process to improve performance and customer service.
- ·Lead and manage the delivery of exceptional performance and customer service.
- Analyse and present information, produce reports, make recommendations, and implement improvements within the service.
- Assist the Regional Directors in effective budget planning and procurement to ensure a value for money approach.
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with colleagues.
- Contribute toward the management of risk and take appropriate action to mitigate risk.
The ideal candidate:
- A full UK driving license.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent through relevant training or experience.
- Experience providing excellent, customer focused services in a social or commercial setting.
- Experience managing staff, and knowledge of people management techniques.
- Experience delivering and managing housing and related services.
- An understanding of housing law, particularly relating to tenancy management.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills, including statistical and performance information analysis and report writing.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84864266