Performance, Operations and Quality Manager
Our client is an award winning and pioneering company that deliver great services to SME's and global brands. Due to continued rapid growth, they are now looking to acquire the services of a Performance, Operations and Quality Manager. This is a newly created position within the business that will play a key role within the future strategy.
- You will take the lead in managing the ISO9001 accreditation project.
- You will ensure that departmental communication is maintained.
- You will assist in the development of new training materials and put together a skills matrix which can be shared with the team.
- Implementing new policies and procedures across the business to help centralise all department functions to maximise performance.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You must meet the company core values - Professional, Energy and Quality.
- Ideally you will have experience managing a team.
- You will have a strategic, structured and driven approach alongside fantastic organisation and administration skills.
- Previous experience using Office365.
- You must be passionate about quality and setting world class standards.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jessica Frampton on 01295 262266 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84875973