We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives in the Stoke area.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Experience using a hand held scanner
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work overtime
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Good reliability and attendance
- Salary: £8.54 per hour
- Working hours of a Warehouse Operative are: 6:15am - 2:15pm / 2:15pm - 10:15pm Rotating shifts Monday to Friday.
- Location: Stoke, Staffordshire
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
Candidates will have come from an experienced warehouse background. As a warehouse operative various duties will involve picking orders from locations within the warehouse, using a PPT (pallet pump truck), or a trolley/cage and also carefully packing them or palletising them and safely making sure products do not get damaged during transit. You may also be working on a computer and desk, constantly returning to your desk to get a new pick list. Good Computer skills would be an advantage.
Good time keeping and attendance would be very advantageous.
Other duties will involve loading and unloading containers so candidates who are physically fit will suit this role. You must be available for work immediately and you will have an option to apply for a perm position after your 12th week working for the company.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84663510