***NEW ROLES AVAILABLE***
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE ROLES AVAILBLE
£7.83 PER HOUR GOING UP TO £8.05 PER HOUR WHEN TAKEN ON PERMANENTLY.
HOURS OF WORK : 2.30PM TILL 7.00PM MONDAY TO THURSDAY, 10.00AM TILL 2.30PM.
TEMP TO PERM
MY CLIENT WHO ARE BASED IN THE WEDNESBURY AREA ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT 2 X WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES TO JOIN THEIR TEAM.
- Perform the duties of the role, delivering upon accountability's to achieve goals, deadlines and targets
- Continually deliver excellent customer service through day-to-day activity ? Operate cross-functionally as a member of Team.
- Operate consistently and respectfully in line with our mission, values and pledge understanding the business and how it is aligned to the strategy
- Processing high volumes of customer lines with high productivity expectations using the business system. To ensure all work is processed same day, by displaying a sense of urgency. Demonstrates good organization skills and knowledge of continuous improvement through personal productivity and processes.
- Pro-actively ensure safety processes are adhered to in accordance with requirements; completing required pre use safety inspections to expected standard; always work in a clean and safe environment; always ensure that all locations and product are left in a safe, secure and stable manner.
- Promotes customer quality and achieves error targets by ensuring the customer's experience is enhanced by processing work right first time.
- Successfully achieve targets in line with the companies forecast for the year displaying a focus on success and a teamwork ethic. Achieve individual productivity goals and quality targets as follows: o Successfully attain stock accuracy within corporate goal o Attend, understand and successfully pass all department training and additional role requirement training, displaying an aptitude to learn; follows job role processes.
- Any other duties in line with business and departmental needs
- Warehousing experience beneficial
- Heavy lifting involved so good manual handling skills and awareness
- Requirement to receive and attend external training for required equipment use associated to job role
- Ability to understand and solve problems
- Professional and positive attitude
- Flexible understanding of customer requirements
- FLT counterbalance would be advantageous.
To apply for this excellent opportunity email your CV NOW!!
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84807764