Account Manager - German speaking
Fantastic opportunity to join a European head office based in Worcester.
This role is office based and unlike many language roles it is 50% email based work and an office rather than a contact centre environment. This role would suit both an experienced language speaker or a recent graduate with some industry experience within a placement or gap year.
- Dealing with queries from customers, Distributors and account managers
- Respond to a variety of incoming calls from customers, key account and account managers.
- Process customer orders, quotations, requests for samples and literature into the business system.
- Reply and process customer requests dealt with efficiently
- Coordinate with logistics teams and internal suppliers to ensure on-time shipments.
- Prepare change notices and enter quality complaints.
- Liaise with companies and promote the use of the Access on-line system.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer Service experience essential
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft office ICT packages
- Proven ability to problem solve customer requests.
- Results orientated/ focused on high quality outputs.
- Must be able to speak fluent German
To apply please press the button on this website
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.