Litchfield + Global Travel
Up to GBP45,000 + excellent benefits, expenses, flexible working & personal training budget
Our client is a payments business that is built on a long legacy of safe, secure payments processing going back to 1998. They were founded by industry experts, with their business growing alongside the internet; today over 90% of the work they do is online.
They have moved from simply processing online card payments to powering payments for thousands of businesses ranging from sole traders to international chains and even some Government departments.
They are due to begin a new greenfield project to deliver new payment capabilities for the global market place. If you are successful in your application for this Account Director, you will play a key role in shaping the future of the business. They are looking for someone who wants the opportunity to stamp a huge achievement on their CV and able to look back on for years and be incredibly proud!
The Account Director Job:
It will be your remit to manage all key accounts on a proactive basis, building close relationships and identifying opportunities to up sell and develop relationships.
Acting as the first point of contact for key accounts, your main duties will include:
- Building your strategy and engagement plan for the 4,000 customers
- Attending client meetings, trade shows and industry events (50% of the time)
- Retaining and realising the value of key accounts
- Developing and delivering accurate pipeline and sales reports
- Leverage existing relationships to gain introductions to their key partners and suppliers to enhance brand presentation
Sound like you?
The Account Director role is for a relationship specialist who is seeking a career with autonomy and who likes to deliver targets.
Ideally you will have 3+ years of proven experience of selling services to online businesses, partners and integrators, with demonstrable experience of successful target achievement.
You will be smart, honest, adaptable and fun, along with:
- The ability to work as a close-knit team
- Experience of working with a CRM tool
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities and manage your own work load autonomously
- Keen eye for detail
- Comfortable spending some nights away for events and client meetings
Why should you consider this Account Director job?
This company has created a great place to work, and they aspire to be recognised as the employer of choice for those working in the payments industry. Their company's ethos and successes are underpinned by the value they place on their people.
This is a fun company where hard work is rewarded. The working environment they have is very open, they strive for continuous improvement and as such they empower their staff to allow them to evolve the business to be more efficient.
This generous package includes:
- Basic salary GBP30-GBP35,000 per annum
- Car allowance GBP3,600
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory UK Bank Holidays)
- Uncapped Commission
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance (after qualifying period)
How to apply:
Interested? If you have the skills and experience required for this Account Director job, our client would love to hear from you! Just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to complete your application.